E-Value (UK) Limited is a Chartered Building Surveying Company. It was first set up in 2007 to provide general building surveying services but soon found that there was a demand for advice on insurance related works, party wall issues and expert witness cases.
We believe that our unique selling point is the personal service we aim to provide to our customers, no matter how small or large the project is. We also work to find the best solution in all the circumstances. Construction matters can seem quite technical and we therefore like to explain any issues which arise as clearly as possible.
The company specialises in the following services:
- Building surveying advice on Insurance Claims including: impact damage, storm damage, fire, flood and subsidence.
- Party Wall services
- Expert Witness
- Defect Diagnosis
These services may also include the need for:
- Contract Administration.
- Project Management.
- Structural Surveys.
- Drafting Planning Applications.
- Building Regulation Advice.
- Helping landlords to meet the Local Authority’s requirements for Houses in Multiple Occupation and/or flats.
John Gillott, the Director of E-Value8 (UK) Limited is a member of the following associations.
- Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- Chartered Institute of Building
- Faculty of Party Wall Surveyors
- Academy of Experts